Things to know about me

A few things you might not know about me that I would like to share with you.

Some are good, bad, ugly and indifferent.

I have three sisters....I'm #3.....Kinda like singing from the hymn book, the third verse is always left out.  LOL

I have three nieces, Camille, Kayla and Nicole

I have two nephews, Justin and Jonathan

I have two children, Erin and Sam

I have two grandsons, Elijah and River.....I know....I'm not old enough to have an adorable grandsons.

I have a great nephews, Brayden

I have great nieces, Carson, Ella and Lauren

I have never lived outside of the great state of TEXAS

I love Blue Bell Ice Cream...Dutch Chocolate, which is made in Texas.

I am a chocoholic

I love push mowing and I like to change up my lines in the yard.

I detest critters.....snakes, lizards and spiders.
     My daughter was drenched with a glass of iced sweet tea when she attempted to put a lizard on me.  LOL

I've worked since I was 16 years old.

I am OCD

I like for everything to be alphabetized......even my pantry

I've had a total hysterectomy and gall bladder surgery.

I am addicted to Dr. Pepper, Original TEXAS drink!!





Comments