Blueberry Muffins via www.yourcupofcake.com

I did want to bake something that was ALL good.  While searching on pinterest, http://www.pinterest.com/,  my newest addiction, I ran across a great blueberry muffin and wanted to share with you.  Hope you enjoy as much as I did.  The website linked to the muffins is my newest love:  http://www.yourcupofcake.com/.  I know you will enjoy this website as much as I have.    I'm sharing directly from her blog so she gets the full credit for this post.  Thanks for allowing me to share and give you a plug, Lizzy Mae!  Now head her to her blog and find you something sweet and tasty.
Beautiful Blueberry Muffins
                           Muffins:
                           2 cups flour
                           ½ cup sugar
                           3 tsp baking powder
                           ½ tsp salt
                           1 egg, well beaten
                           2/3 cup milk
                           1/3 cup oil
                           1 cup fresh or ¾ cup frozen blueberries
                           ½ tsp flour for blueberries
                                                    Streusel Topping:
                                                    ¼ cup sugar or brown sugar (I used white)
                                                    1 Tbsp butter softened
                                                    ½ tsp cinnamon
This was a picture of my blueberry muffin taken from my Ipod Touch.  Doesn't look beautiful but very tasty.  I think I'm needing a new "fancy" camera.   Hint Hint!

Directions: 
1.    Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2.   Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3.   In a separate bowl, mix egg, milk and oil (using a fork works well).
4.   Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix just until combined. 
5.   Mix blueberries with ½ tsp flour and then gently fold into the batter.
6.   Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
7.   Prepare streusel: mix dry ingredients and then cut butter into mixture until it turns into crumbs. 
8.   Sprinkle over muffins.
9.   Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back.  

Comments