Happy New Year

Well today being a New Year, I know you all have made a resolution to diet, eat better, get in shape, etc.   That is the #1 resolution that people make and usually have abandoned that resolution by the 2nd week of January.  Well, I am one of those that have made resolutions in the past but have decided I wanted more of my life. 

My #1 resolution for 2012 is:

 "Isaiah 43:18 [NIV]: Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past."

I can not think of a better resolution.   I also have decided that I want to read thru the Bible in a year.  This can be a challenge but I know that I can do it.   What better book to read for me spiritually and physically.

Yes I have joined the local Fitness Zone, but this comes after I received a phone call from my doctor's office stating that I needed to get my Triglycerides and Cholesterol in order.  They had increased alot and that is not a good sign.  So Tuesday, January 2nd will be the first day of the rest of my healthy life.  

On this first day of the New Year, Joel and I got to worship at our home church, FBC Warren.   Bro. Troy did an outstanding job delivering the morning message.  The title of the message was "Crossing Over into a New Year" - Joshua 3:1-17.  To do this we must:

Be Flexible
Be Focused
Be Faithful
Be Futuristic
Be Fearless

With this in mind, I believe that 2012 will be a very sucessful year in everything that we put our heart and mind to.

May God Bless You in 2012 and may I be a Blessing!

"C"


Comments