Family Christmas 2011

On Sunday, December 18, 2011, Joel and I had the children, Erin and Sam, and grandson, Elijah to our home for Christmas.  This meant we had to get an early start on buying Elijah his gifts.  Not an easy task but when he gives you his list it makes for a short shopping experience.  Off to Barnes and Noble to get the LEGO's that were requested.
Sam & Erin
Elijah showing PeePaw how to work LEGO's

Sam's Favorite
Chocolate Pie


On Saturday though was a different story.  I prepared the Christmas meal and had everything ready to cook and put on the table without all the stress.  While I was busy in the kitchen making the request Chocolate Pie, Joel serenaded me with his guitar playing which made for a very special moment for me.  So we are ready for Sunday for making more memories.



After a wonderful meal and gift opening, everyone happy, the kids left (with leftovers) and Joel and I settled back for an evening of football and rest. 

We pray your Christmas is stress free and everyone remembers the real reason for the season, JESUS!

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, GOD BLESS YOU!

Comments